We are seeking to fill out a few positions
Are you a passionate art enthusiast and a natural creator? Join our team and get paid for doing what you love most: Creating! We offer an exciting and inspiring environment that’s perfect for your enthusiasm and talents
Art education background and prior art teaching experience preferred for teaching positions. Qualified individuals will be self-motivated, energetic, & caring and compassionate towards children
- Perfect job for college student or someone seeking a part-time job.
- This position offers a chance to master programs like Quickbooks, Exel, and WordPress, collaborate with an outstanding team, and thrive in an amazing work environment
- Responsibilities include providing customers with a Hands on Art experience during their visits by assisting with any questions on how to use tools and materials, making sure materials are well maintained and accessible to customers, assisting customers with Birthday Parties, processing payments, taking care of ceramic pieces as glazing, loading and unloading kiln, assisting art teachers when needed, assisting with studio organization and maintenance, answering the phone with questions related to the products we offer, processing online and at the store bookings of classes, etc.
- Candidates must be independent, motivated with strong organization, have communication skills, be a team player, have a friendly and caring air, and be extremely trust-worthly.
- The perfect job for newly graduated college student or someone who loves art and teaching kids!
- We offer a flexible schedule, uplifting and a fun atmosphere! We are an energetic team of creators looking to add to our team someone who can contribute with our upbeat and fun team.
- Successful art instructor candidates would facilitate art classes for children ages 3-16, using multiple art mediums, while applying our unique Hands on Art teaching philosophy to deliver a Hands on Art experience.
- The role involves organizing lessons, materials, and maintaining a tidy teaching area. You’ll also track student progress, collaborate on creating new lesson plans, and help uphold our caring and uplifting studio atmosphere. As an art teacher, you’ll craft lesson plans for mixed media classes, camps, and workshops encompassing various art forms. You’ll also plan and lead art projects for special events and assist in studio organization and clean-up as needed